Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sunshine Award


I am so honored to receive the Sunshine Award!!! Thank you, Becky Joy! The Sunshine Award is for creativity and positivity in blogging.

In order to accept the award, you must:

  • Link to the person from whom you received this award
  • Put the logo on your blog or within your post

  • Pass the award on to 12 bloggers

  • Link the nominees within your post

  • Let the nominees know they received this award

The following are my nominees, in no particular order.

  1. Jala Pfaff
  2. Susan Carlin

  3. Rob Ijbema

  4. Tom Brown

  5. Betty Dalsing

  6. Cooper Dragonette

  7. Alex Perez

  8. Lisa Daria

  9. Mary Maxam

  10. Laurie G. Miller

  11. Pam Holnback

  12. Xiangyuan Jie

3 comments:

DALSING said...

Thank you, Anne. You are such a positive influence for me. I am so pleased to receive the Sunshine Award and proud to display it on my blog.

mary maxam said...

Anne, thanks! What a super surprise to be one of your Sunshine Award recipients :) I will display it and get to my own postings soon...Mary

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Anne for the Award. I was honored to receive it from you! I've passed it on and will post it on my blog soon!