Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OPS Paint Out:
I'm leaving at 6:00 AM tomorow for an Ennis/Waxahachie paint out with the OPS (Outdoor Painters Society), just south of Dallas. The OPS is a great group of people whom I enjoy painting with. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and we'll be able to paint the beautiful scenery including bluebonnets, our Texas state flower. I'm taking my camera and laptop, but I may not be able to post until I return home on Sunday...considering I have something good enough to post.

1 comment:

V....Vaughan said...

Tell me if there are bluebonnets where y'all painted! My guess is that they are at peak right now up in that part of Texas. I am going to be painting north of here (in Salado) Next week...saving the north for later in the season...
THANK YOU again for your thoughtful comments, Ann!...